When we were asked to Host this year's Diner en Blanc Atlanta, we never thought the first result of the decision was a new circle of friends to help us out. And, this result is certainly why this high anticipated event is such a gem of Atlanta, the new friends you meet. So thank you for your participation and we wish you a magical evening on October 20, 2018.
As you know there are many moving parts to Diner en Blanc, especially for you as a guest. Below are a few pointers to ensure a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience:
- Read all information provided on the website, especially photos of past events to see the fun to expect.
- If it's your first time, depend on your Squad Leader to share the best practices to ensure a great experience.
- If convenient, use a shared-ride service such as Uber or Lyft to your Departure Point and return home from the secret location.
- Car pooling is encouraged, as some Departure Points will require paid parking as with any other entertainment event you would attend.
- Travel with your table/chairs as simply packed as possible, as to only use the under carriage of the motor coach for these items - or if you're in a Pedestrian Group, your walk will be comfortable. Standard size coolers and containers for your food items are certainly acceptable, but wagons and other large, wheeled receptacles for transporting supplies is space-prohibitive and delays loading time and time to your fun evening. Anything else should be easily transported on the motor coach with you or comfortably carried on your walk to the secret location.
Thank you and please find one of us and say hello - we'd love to meet you.
DEB Atlanta 2018 Host Team
Carla, Keith and Sheryl
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: